Full Time Internal Medicine Job Birmingham, AL
This employed position offers an above-market compensation with bonus incentives based on quality metrics. You will also be offered health insurance, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, retirement benefits, and full malpractice coverage.
Birmingham is a beautiful, diverse city located in central Alabama. Nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains at the cross-section of 2 major railroads, the city was once the primary industrial center of the southern United States. Today it has a vibrant downtown, a burgeoning loft community, a world-class culinary scene, and more green space per capita than any other city in the nation.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Above-market compensation plus bonus based on quality metrics
- Outpatient position
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Physician that is motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization
- Someone that enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care
- Beautiful centers focused around the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.