Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job NM
Posted by CompHealth
A government facility in New Mexico is currently in search of a pediatric physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with periodic night and weekend call. The physician will see 15 - 20 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS certification. You must have an active state medical license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Any active state medical license accepted
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: Night and weekend
- Caseload: 16 - 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, NRP, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.