Full Time Family Practice Job WA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered 100% paid medical for yourself, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance/a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a Washington city where you will be surrounded by orchards and wineries, and have access to all kinds of outdoor adventures like downhill and cross country skiing, world-class fly fishing, water sports, mountain biking, and hiking. This community has excellent public and private schools with plenty of entertainment.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Clinical/teaching opportunity at a community hospital
- Educate residents through formal teaching and precepting
- 40-hour workweek
- Average 18 to 20 patients per day
- Prior teaching experience required
- Experience with EHR preferred
- 100% paid medical for employee
- Malpractice covered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.