Full Time Family Practice Job CT
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance/disability, student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 25 days of PTO, 1 week of CME, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
You will enjoy living in this central Connecticut city. It has a modern downtown sprinkled with older historic buildings and nice suburbs spreading into the wooded areas. There are plenty of entertainment opportunities in nearby Hartford, like theater, galleries, antique shops, fine eateries, and river rides.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine physician
- 40 total hour workweek with administrative time
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, and 1 night to 7 pm per week
- Call of 1 day out of 50 per year
- Bilingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- $75K in student loan repayment in 3 years
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.