This position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive a student loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
The town is a true gem located only 90 minutes to a major metropolitan area. You need to have strong ties to the area to be considered. This is a large service area. The community is looking for a commitment to get involved with the town and get to know the people you serve. This town lives and honors southern hospitality charm and work ethic.
CompHealth is one of the largest temporary and permanent staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position or other opportunities that we have available, please contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent opportunity for a great life-work balance
- This is an employed position in a hospital-affiliated clinic
- Practice is fully outpatient primary care with mid-levels
- Support staff is the best out there
- Must have strong ties to the area
- High standard of care expected
- Excellent base salary
- Excellent benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail