Full Time Family Practice Job TX
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will be offered possible loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, medical benefits, CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Come live and practice in central Texas and enjoy the warm climate. The area has several fresh water lakes for boating, fishing, and swimming. The city also offers a low cost of living, has golf courses and country clubs, and access to hiking and camping.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of PC jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email your CV and references to Arthur.email@example.com.
- Positions available due to growth
- Employed position
- Estimated OB call of 1:6
- Office space and all necessary equipment available
- Experience preferred, will consider new graduates
- Competitive wages and bonuses
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance
- Potential educational debt repayment assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.