Full Time Infectious Disease Job FL
Tallahassee, Florida, Seeks Infectious Diseases
Successful candidate will join one specialist in established practice with hospital support.
- Practice offers infectious diseases care, HIV/AIDS, bacterial endocarditis, osteomyelitis, cellulitis, HIV infections, tick borne illness, lyme disease, sepsis, fungal infections, parasites.
- Practice serves three area hospitals plus office hours.
- Financial package will include competitive salary, production bonuses, partnership track after one year.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
- Florida licensed or in process favored.
Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a city where the power of state government and vibrant academic and artistic opportunities are complemented by old-fashioned charm.It is located just 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville, GA.Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical place in the Sunshine state--one with a fascinating past, a diverse population, a buzzing political center, and great pride.Often described as 'The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality, and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, it is a Florida few have seen.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.