Central Pennsylvania Seeks Endocrinologist -- Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join one Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners in thriving hospital employed practice.
- Practice to include a variety of endocrine conditions as well as diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenals, including a variety of
- endocrinology conditions, such as diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Clinic conveniently located on hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Wellness Services offered throughout the 378 bed not-for-profit healthcare system.
- Financial package will include competitive salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance, fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health, dental, vision, 403b retirement plan, 40 days PTO/CME with $3K expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcome to apply.
This Healthcare System provides innovative medical care to more than 410,000 residents in an eight county service area of North-Central Pennsylvania. In addition to their quaint beauty, these small towns are known for their welcoming, friendly residents, quality, highly ranked schools, safe neighborhoods and low cost of living. The scenic Pennsylvania Wilds provide the background for an active lifestyle of running, fishing, kayaking, hiking, biking, and winter sports. Art galleries, theatres, and antique and specialty shops can be found throughout the region?s several historic downtown's, with seasonal farmer?s markets, community events and cultural festivals held throughout the year. Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and Erie are within easy driving distance of anywhere in the Penn Highlands system.
Contact: Neal Fenster