Sioux Falls, South Dakota seeks Endocrinologist--Sign-On Bonus
Successful candidate will join five Endocrinologists in well established Diabetes & Thyroid Clinic.
- Single specialty call shared equally among group; focuses on adult endocrinology.
- Clinic procedures include state of the art ultrasound and DEXA Scans.
- Medical Center is 545 bed tertiary care facility.
- This healthcare system is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation including over 1400 primary and specialty care physicians.
- Financial package to include attractive two year guaranteed salary, signing bonus, RVU based production bonuses, loan repayment assistance..
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice includes tail, health includes family, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability,401K pension, 30 days PTO/CME w/ $5K expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
Contact: Neal Fenster