Full Time Rheumatology Job MN
A busy & successful multi-specialty group located in a north-central Minnesota community surrounded by lakes and forests is ready to add a Rheumatologist to their team. The group is part of one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the nation that employs over 1,500 physicians, 1,000 advanced practice providers, and delivers care in more than 80 specialties.
- Outpatient practice with no call
- Dedicated RN and additional ancillary staff.
- Opportunity to read DEXA scans, injections, infusion center, pain clinic, orthopedic center on-site
- Attractive financial package (2-year guaranteed salary + RVU based production bonuses)
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- $10,000 towards relocation
- Comprehensive benefits that include malpractice w/ tail, 401K pension, 30 days PTO, and CME w/ $5K expenses
Thriving, urban-esque community of more than 47,000 that's surrounded by beautiful lakes. The residents enjoy the endless outdoor options (trails, parklands, recreational facilities, etc), flourishing arts & entertainment, popular retail & boutique shopping, one-of-a-kind restaurants, and expanding economic opportunities. The area also promotes a healthy & active lifestyle which is why it was named one of Minnesota?s ?Fit Cities?. Located 150 miles from Duluth, 215 miles from Minneapolis, and 130 miles from Canada.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.