Full Time Psychiatry Job TN
Outpatient Psychiatry Opportunity in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee
A Medical Group in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a talented and ambitious adult psychiatrist to join a large multi-specialty group.
The psychiatrist?s primary responsibility will be direct patient care of ambulatory patients who are also being seen by primary care providers in this group. This physician will also serve as a consulting psychiatrist to primary care physicians practicing the collaborative care model and supervising APPs within the practice and at satellite offices. This physician will be board certified/board eligible in psychiatry, possess a strong work ethic, be a team player, and serve as an ambassador for the Medical Group.
- Outpatient adult psychiatry co-located in a Primary Care Practice
- Supervision of APP in co-located and satellite offices
- Consultation with Behavioral Health Care Managers as part of a Collaborative Care program
- Ongoing and regular communication with Primary Care Providers and specialists about shared patients
- Education and consultation of medical providers about mental health issues
- BC/BE in Psychiatry
- Strong work ethic and team player
- Good communication skills
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.