Full Time Palliative Medicine Job WI
Are you Interested in Being a Palliative Care Medical Director?
- Provide leadership toward the development of Hospice and Palliative Care Program
- Represent hospice and palliative care in collaboration with other physician leaders
- Oversee clinical aspects of hospice program and direct overall patient care policies
- 50 % administrative, 50% clinical
- Provide expert consultation with difficult cases
- Employee of a hospital physician group with numerous referring physicians
- Competitive salary with relocation
- Full benefits package, including 35 days vacation/CME, health, dental, life insurance, retirement, etc.
Live in Wisconsin in an area that offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. It is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.