Full Time Neuro-Oncology Job Urbana, IL
Academic appointment - Neuro-Oncology - Urbana IL
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a large health system to recruit a new Neurologist to join an existing practice!They are seeking a Neuro-Oncologist to join their cancer center in Urbana.Academic appointment available with tenure or academic track.The practice will be 80% clinical and 20% research.Teaching of undergraduates, medical students, residents, fellows, grad students, and post-doctoral candidates.
- Seeking board certified Neuro Oncologists
- Team of 6 Neurosurgeons, 7 Hematology/oncology physicians, 4 Rad Oncs, and several APPs.
- Collaborative approach - working closely with Hem Onc and Neurosurgeons
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including Mal Practice with tail coverage
- Academic and research affiliation available
Champaign-Urbana, academia intersects culture and community. Home to the University of Illinois, the area offers museums, galleries and college happenings, including Big Ten sporting events. Residents enjoy surrounding parks and forest preserves by day and local wineries, eclectic restaurants and historic theaters for nighttime entertainment.Champaign-Urbana provides an ideal environment to raise a family, with a progressive public school system and more than 80 neighborhoods.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.