Full Time Urgent Care Job Boston, MA
Urgent Care Physician needed - South of Boston - Loan Repay - Brand New Facility
- Non-profit multi-cultural community health center
- BE or BC in Internal Medicine or Family Practice
- Adult Urgent Care Only as there is a separate Pediatric Urgent Care facility
- Urgent care
- Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:15-8 pm, Friday 8:15-6, Saturday 9-3.
- Primary care physicians will see patients roughly 8:15-5:30 four days per week, 11-8 once a week and one Saturday every 8 weeks.
- Call 1:8 telephone call only
- National Health Service Corps rating 13
- Hospitalist service on staff so no inpatient rounding
- $75k loan repay
- $10k relocation
- 34 paid days off/year
- We serve a diverse population of mostly low-income patients
- NextGen's EMR
- Located 20 miles south of Boston
- Visa sponsorship available
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.