Practice Oncology 30 min outside of Durham, NC
- Community cancer center affiliated with the Duke Cancer Network
- Multidisciplinary team includes surgeons, pathologists, radiologists, radiation oncologists etc.
- Opportunity to work with fellows that rotate through this location
- See an average of 18 patient/day.
- Weekly tumor board. Active clinical trials/research
- 5 exam rooms and 16 infusion chairs
- Dedicated support staff : RN?s, patient navigator, financial navigator, radiation therapists, social worker, dietician, and clerical personnel.
- Primarily outpatient (call is consultative)
Located just 30 min north of Durham and 45 min from Raleigh. Area boasts with lovely homes, good schools, and easy access to all the Triangle area has to offer.Nearby Kerr Lake, with 800 miles of shoreline, is the hub of recreation for outdoor enthusiasts.Easy access to many cultural amenities, attractions, and universities in the Triangle area. Depending on personal preference, hired physician also has the option to live in the nearby Triangle communities such as North Durham or Wake Forest.
Contact: Neal Fenster