Ocala Health and ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare are seeking a critical care physician to join their busy and growing program in Ocala, Florida.
- 12 hour shifts 7 am 7 pm / 1 MD 7 pm 7am
- 15 shifts per month / 3-5 block shifts / day and night shifts
- 34-bed Med / Surg ICU with approx. 10-beds focused on neuro ICU. 8-bed CVICU. All with 24-hour physician coverage.
- ACGME accredited residency program with potential teaching opportunities
- Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consults
- Board certification / board eligibility in critical care
This is an employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare which offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time and allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Additional practice opportunities and models: PRN, part-time, locums, and travel opportunities
About ICC Healthcare:
- The largest and fastest growing intensivist group in the US with over 300 physicians and more than 70 APPs
- ICC Healthcare joined with HCA, one of the nations largest Healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced.
- We provide patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve
About Ocala Health:
- Two-hospital health system (Ocala Regional: 290-beds, West Marion: 186-beds) and 3 freestanding EDs
- The regions only Level II Trauma Center and DNV certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Consistent growth and impressive investment in capital improvements for several years
- Growing graduate medical education (GME) partnering with University of Central Florida (UCF) to train the next generation of physicians
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family; including top-notch educational options. Marion County boasts winding pathways canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Marion County has a population of approximately 365,000 and growing. Ocala is conveniently located one hour from both coasts and one hour north of Orlando.