Locum Tenens Gastroenterology Job DE
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Delaware with filling a gastroenterology opening. The required duties for this position include general GI duties for around 10 - 12 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. Weatherby can help you build a custom career plan, with temporary and permanent positions available for you today. Call us for specific details on your future job today.
- Clinic and call coverage
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- General GI duties
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.