Full Time Oncology Job Hackensack, NJ
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience and skill sets plus bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
An inner suburb of New York City, Hackensack is located approximately 12 miles northwest of Midtown Manhattan and about 7 miles from the George Washington Bridge. The city is known for a great diversity of neighborhoods and land uses very close to one another. Within its borders is a trendy high-rise district about a mile long, classic suburban neighborhoods of single-family houses, stately older homes on acre-plus lots, older 2-family neighborhoods, large garden apartment complexes, and an industrial area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Nicole Frohman at 954.837.2764 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Excellent benefits and compensation
- Opportunity to join one of the largest physician-led groups
- Work out of an NCI designated cancer center
- Melanoma/sarcoma subspecialization
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Very light call of 1:8
- 15% inpatient and 85% outpatient work
- Close proximity to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.