Locum Tenens Radiology Job Providence, RI
Posted by CompHealth
A Rhode Island-based facility is currently seeking an interventional radiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage for a vacation period. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current RI license in hand. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm, no call, and you will see 4 - 7 patients per day.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active RI state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: None
- Caseload: 4 - 7
- Vacation coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.