Locum Tenens Cardiology Job ME
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Maine seeks an electrophysiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 5:30 pm. You must be board certified. Physicians who don't hold a current ME medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active ME state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 7 am - 5:30 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.