Full Time Neurology Job Huntington, WV
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance.
Huntington is the second largest city in WV and sits on the scenic Ohio River. It is home to Marshall University and was recently named America's Best Community. Snow skiing, white water rafting, zip lining, water skiing, boating, fishing, ATV riding, and hiking are some activities enjoyed by those who live there.
If you are interested, please call Doug Swanson at 954.837.2618 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary the 1st year, then salary plus RVU
- Hospital-employed position
- Academic appointment
- Inpatient setting covering 2 hospitals, 1 with a closed ICU and 1 with an open ICU
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Join a team of 5 neurologists with specialties in pediatrics, headache, stroke, and epilepsy
- Will consider 2021/2022 candidates and visa candidates
- Thriving downtown with excellent restaurants and beautiful parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.