Full Time Family Practice Job Hobbs, NM
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses with a residency stipend available. You will be offered malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, a $5K CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
Like much of southern New Mexico, the Hobbs area represents the best of the 'high desert,' with its blue skies and warm sunshine. It is the largest municipality in Lea County, and the gateway to the Land of Enchantment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Resident stipend available
- Position is available due to growth
- All outpatient role
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Approximately 80% adult, 10% pediatric, and 10% geriatric patients
- MA support
- Board certified, or board eligible if coming out of residency
- 1 hour to Carlsbad, NM
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.