This position offers a competitive compensation, additional bonuses. You will also receive a tuition reimbursement, medical professional liability insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, health savings account, life insurance and AD&D, short- and long-term disability, 5 weeks of PTO and 6 holidays, reasonably reimbursed CME expenses, a 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Progressive and competitive compensation
- Offering excellent benefits
- Standard ASC procedures
- Monday through Friday, no weekends or nights
- 100% MD cases, no CRNAs
- This is more of a lifestyle practice
- Located in the heart of New York City
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail