Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Portland, OR
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting, locum tenens infectious disease physician opportunity now available in Oregon. Your assignment schedule will be weekdays with some weekend call. You will see 15 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a new OR license for this assignment.
If you have full or partial availability for this assignment, or are interested in any of our other assignments, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Call: Every other weekend
- Caseload: 15 - 20
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.