Full Time Pediatrics Job San Antonio, TX
This employed position offers $170K salary plus 3% of accounts receivable every quarter. You will also receive medical and dental benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, 3 weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a fully funded pension plan, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is given for association fees, licensing, etc.
San Antonio is a city full of modern amenities. The city is famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk has shaded pathways that connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions. It is also the setting for many of the cities annual festivals and events featuring food, wine, live music, and more.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact John Skawinski at 954.837.2679 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Base salary of $170K plus percentage of accounts receivable
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday with a 1:15 phone call
- No nights or weekends
- See 40 to 50 PPD
- Join 1 FT and 1 PT pediatrician plus advanced practitioners
- Step into existing patient base
- Excellent metro Texas location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.