Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A new locum tenens psychiatry opportunity is now available in California. You must be bilingual in Spanish. The assignment schedule is 8 am to 8 pm and 8 am to 6 pm, and the physician will see 10 to 14 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active CA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 8 pm, 8 am to 6 pm
- Caseload: 10 to 14 patients per day
- Procedures: Bilingual in Spanish
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.