Full Time Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity offers competitive salary and malpractice insurance. You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia
- Part-time hospitalist to do preoperative examinations for their hospital patients
- Work 2.5 days from Monday to Friday, with no weekends or evenings
- See an average of 6 to 10 patients per day with some staff assistance
- Patient exam, get history, get labs, preoperative risks, and similar responsibilities
- Hospital-employed position with a part-time salary and some benefits
- City offers a variety of attractions, culture, and entertainment
- Explore buzzing bars, restaurants, and boutiques
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.