Locum Tenens ObGyn Job KY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Kentucky is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm and with call. The physician, along with other OB/GYNs, will see 28 - 35 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have a current KY state medical license. Physicians who don't have an active KY license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 28 - 35 patients per day, shared with other OB/GYNs
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.