This hospital-employed position offers a competitive base salary plus incentives/bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation days, CME allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
Work in a vibrant South Carolina town with a low cost of living.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Great benefits and work-life balance
- Primary stroke center
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule
- Home call has video capabilities
- Best-ranked schools in SC
- Close proximity to the Smokey Mountains and the SC Beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail