Hawaii OahuIsland Practice Seeking a Dermatology Physician to Help Meet Increasing Client Demand
Open to 2022 Residents
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatology Physician to join our client on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. With a local population of about thirty thousand people, this practice is growing and needs a skilled physician to help meet patient demand. You'll be working and living in paradise when you choose this stunning location to practice your profession!
About the Position:
- Full time; work 4 or 5 days a week
- Expect to see around 40 patients per day
- Offering Medical, Surgical, and Cosmetic Dermatology
- MDs only; open to residents
- Highly competitive salary
- Complete benefits package, includingmedical, dental, vision,PTO, CME, malpractice, 401K
- Relocation assistance
- Private practice with a family-like atmosphere
- Work alongside multiple providersin ahighly supportive, collegial environment
- Utilizes specialty-specific EMA software
About this Location:
With world-class beaches, excellent weather, and stunning landscapes, living and working on O'ahu Island is a dream come true! Home to the state capital, Honolulu, you'll never run out of ways to spend your free time in Hawaii.
Whether you picture yourselfexploring the bustling city life or meandering through laid-back surf towns, you can find it all on the island of O'ahu! There's something for everyone here from eclectic restaurants and shopping experiences to partakein water activities like snorkeling or surfing.
And when you're ready for a change of scenery, the nearbyDaniel K. Inouye International Airport (the state's largest) will get you where you want to go.
For more information, please forward your confidential CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.comor contactTerry directly at 636-239-1787, Ext 110, to learn more.
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!