Full Time ObGyn Job Philadelphia, PA
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer St. Mary's Medical Arts Center
St. Mary's Medical Arts Center -
- Full Time
- Hours:Monday Friday | Weekends rotated 1:6
- New Graduates
- Call Schedule: 1:6 | 24 hour call shift during the week; following day would be post call (light admin day- not seeing patients)
- Compensation: $230,000 - $260,000 Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Additional Info: Qualifications: - BC highly preferred, BE within 5 years acceptable- Willing to obtain Pennsylvania License- Prior experience with complicated deliveries and C-sections - Trained in robotics- The physician will provide laparoscopic procedures as well as D&C and evacuations for missed ABs. - The da Vinci Surgical System is available. - Our practice has an 80% low-risk pregnancy rate and a 25-30% C-Section rate.- Level 2 Nursery - Physicians will split time between 2 practices in Philadelphia. - EMR: MeditechSt. Mary's, part of Trinity Mid-Atlantic is hiring OBGYN Physicians at a women's multi-specialty ambulatory center located on Roosevelt Blvd in Northeast Philadelphia. In collaboration with a large, 28 provider primary care practice, the center will be offering services such as radiation, radiation oncology, breast surgery, cardiology, physical therapy, and occupational therapy.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.