Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job IN
A locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity is now available in Indiana. The provider will work from 7 am - 3 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 cases per day, and covered specialties include general, endo, plastics, ENT, neuro, orthopedics, podiatry, thoracic, vascular, GI and cath lab. There are no OB or cardiac cases. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted IN medical license in hand. This facility is located in a thriving community. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
- 7 am - 3 pm shifts on weekdays
- IN license required
- Board certified
- 15 cases per day
- General, endo, plastics, ENT, neuro, orthopedics, podiatry, thoracic, and more
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.