Locum Tenens Family Practice Job PA
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania-based facility is currently seeking a family practice medicine to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 8 am to 8:30 am and 8 am to 4 pm, and you will see an average of 16 - 22 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active PA medical license.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 8:30 am, 8 am to 4 pm
- Caseload: 16 to 22 patients per day
- Procedures: Basic office procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.