Full Time Vascular Surgery Job Paducah, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy this exceptional community that offers a low cost of living and a safe family-friendly environment. This riverfront town sitting on the Ohio River is listed with the National Register of Historic Places. It has art studios, a performing arts center, upscale eateries for your enjoyment, and is a convenient drive to St. Louis.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 100% vascular surgery position
- Join 2 other vascular surgeons
- Serve 1 hospital location and the clinic is attached to the hospital
- Vascular surgeons have their own specials lab
- Specials lab totals 3K procedures annually
- Cardiologist and vascular surgeons work together in 1 location
- Separate coronary and vascular hybrid OR
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.