Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Brooklyn, NY
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
We are helping a New York-based facility that is currently seeking a critical care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour or 12-hour days. You may be board certified, board eligible, or non-boarded. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment starts.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE or none required
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8-hour or 12-hour days
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.