Full Time Internal Medicine Job Baton Rouge, LA
In addition to an above-market compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Baton Rouge is a city on the Mississippi River, and the capital of Louisiana. Whether you are a history buff, outdoor explorer, or beer connoisseur, there is something for all to enjoy. There is kayaking, fishing, golfing, and athletic activities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Above-market compensation plus bonus based on quality metrics
- Outpatient position
- Clinics are open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Physician that is motivated to be a part of a fast growing organization
- Someone that enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Will consider residents
- Baton Rouge houses over 300 years of history
- Located just an hour away from New Orleans and Lafayette
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.