Full Time Internal Medicine Job Durham, NC
This employed staff position offers an above-market compensation, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Durham is best known for being the home of Duke University and The University of North Carolina's flagship Chapel Hill campus. The city is also one of the most prominent high-tech research and development centers in the U.S. It is also home to art museums, a strong music culture, historic districts, and abundant parks and waterways.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Matt Montalvo at 203.663.9336 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Above-market compensation plus bonus based on quality metrics
- Outpatient position
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Be a part of a fast growing organization
- Someone that enjoys working with underserved adult patients
- Will consider residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.