Locum Tenens Pediatrics Job AK
Posted by CompHealth
An Alaska facility needs a locum tenens pediatric nephrologist for temporary coverage. The schedule is Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The incoming physician needs to be board certified or board eligible with an active AK medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Alaska state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.