Full Time Hospitalist Job GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, loan repayment, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Join an established program and team of 6 hospitalists with staff support
- 7 on/7 off day block schedule, 7 am to 7 pm or similar
- Nocturnists cover night shifts
- Will consider IM or FM candidates that can start in 90 to 120 days per license/credentialing
- Progressive and growing community
- Abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Georgia community located an hour from Savannah and 3 hours to Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.