Full Time Cardiology Job Milwaukee, WI
They are looking for a highly motivated and energetic electrophysiologist/program builder who is a multidisciplinary collaborator and is committed to program advancement through the constant introduction of innovative technology and treatments. The right EP will join a strong CV service line that is committed to quality and excellence in creating the new CV practice model.
You will join a highly reputable, progressive, large EP group, leading the program in a Milwaukee tertiary hospital. Your responsibilities include outpatient clinic, hospital consults, hospital procedures, and EP testing. General electrophysiology procedures include diagnostic EP, CIED implants, SVT ablations, and AFib ablations. Advanced procedures such as lead extractions and Watchman implantation welcomed.
You will receive competitive compensation, offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403b retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2680703.
- Join 3 other EPs and 9 cardiologists at a large and busy hospital in downtown Milwaukee
- EP procedures include diagnostic EP, CIED implants, SVT ablations, and Afib ablations
- Advanced procedures such as lead extractions and Watchman implantation welcomed
- Join a large Wisconsin health system for financial stability
- Generous compensation and benefits including CME allowance and a great retirement package
- Work in Milwaukee with the ability to really make a difference in the community
- Options to participate in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research)
- Milwaukee is a Gamma global city with a culturally diverse community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.