Locum Tenens ObGyn Job KS
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Kansas seeks an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment includes full scope OB/GYN. The assignment schedule is for clinic and call. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have a current KS state license. Physicians who don't hold a current KS medical license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active KS state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.