Full Time Gastroenterology Job Stevens Point, WI
Their physicians enjoy state-of-the-art facilities, a collaborative work environment, a lucrative compensation package, and most importantly a work-life balance. Physicians who have recently joined them indicate that the excellent work-life balance combined with friendly, thriving communities was what ultimately drew them here.
You will receive competitive compensation, offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with match, CME stipend, vacation time, and an occurrence malpractice policy.
To explore this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2680731.
- Join an established high-volume practice with a strong referral base
- Robust procedural practice with dedicated GI suites 5 days a week, ability to do ERCP a plus
- Full-time employment with 36 direct patient contact hours
- Ability to educate medical students
- Great opportunity to practice autonomously with support from a financially stable health system
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Enjoy a wonderful work-life balance
- Stevens Point is home to the University of Wisconsin
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.