Locum Tenens ObGyn Job VT
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Vermont is currently in search of an obstetrics/gynecologist for locum tenens assistance. The assignment includes VBAC, preferred but not required. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm, with pager call, and the physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible with an active VT medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Vermont state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Call: Pager call
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: VBAC, preferred but not required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.