Full Time Anesthesia Job Indianapolis, IN
This independent contractor opportunity has a pathway to equity ownership in rapidly growing company without outside investors or debt. You will also be offered a competitive compensation with a quarterly bonus program, a paid in-depth training program, and the 1st year of malpractice expenses are covered.
You will enjoy working in the capital city of Indiana. The city is the economic and cultural focus of the surrounding region. It offers unlimited arts, education, and culture in a highly livable package. It has professional sports, interesting attractions, and a great downtown.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Independent contractor position
- Competitive compensation with a quarterly bonus program
- They will pay for malpractice the 1st year
- Monday through Friday with flexible schedule, now nights or call
- 100% hands on cases providing IV sedation services for pediatric patients
- BC in anesthesia and fellowship trained in pediatrics
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway, walk along or paddle down the Indiana Central Canal
- Area has fabulous restaurants, hiking, boating, and malls
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.