Locum Tenens ObGyn Job CA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in California needs a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 5 to 8 shifts per month. Each physician sees an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. The incoming physician will need to have an active CA state license, and is board certified or board eligible.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 5 to 8 shifts per month
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.