Locum Tenens Oncology Job NY
Posted by CompHealth
We have an exciting, locum tenens, medical oncologist opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with bone marrow biopsies procedures. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, with 1:3 call, and you will see 18 - 20 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible with an active NY medical license. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a new NY license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NY state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: 1:3
- Caseload: 18 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Bone marrow biopsies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.