Full Time Family Practice Job MN
This employed position offers a competitive compensation with RVU bonus in place. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, student loan repayment, 6 weeks of PTO, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Nadege Montgomery at 203.663.9392 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Student loan repayment
- Full benefits with 6 weeks of PTO
- Strong team player that is looking for a full-scope practice
- Work in both an outpatient clinic setting and as a hospitalist
- Very friendly interdependent team environment
- Multispecialty group clinic is attached to the hospital
- Clinic has family medicine physicians and nurse practitioners
- Optional opportunities for colposcopies, endoscopies, stress tests, ER work, and EGDs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.