Full Time Psychiatry Child Job CA
Child Psychiatry Opportunities in CA
Join a ~30 year old private practice group
providing high quality Outpatient & Tele Child Psychiatry care to patients of all ages
and diagnoses in over 40 locations throughout California.
They seek to create a work setting that provides clinical autonomy, financial security, and freedom from the administrative responsibilities of a private practice.
Group focuses on medication management with options to practice psychotherapy.
All providers participate in minimal call coverage with use of
electronic medical records.
Full time and part time opportunities are available.
Full time is 30+ hours / week
Part time is 20-30 hours / week
- Must hold a CA license (even if you live in another state)
- Must have a clean medical license in EVERY state you hold a license
- Must be at least 20 hours weekly
- If working elsewhere, the work must be non-competing in nature
- Remote Telemedicine compensation model is ONLY a fee-for-service option based on CPT codes, so there is no base salary
- Must have at least 2 years of prior telemedicine experience
- Brentwood - Bay area, 30 miles to Walnut Creek
- Chico - 90 miles to Sacramento
- Elk Grove - Suburb of Sacramento
- Grass Valley
- Newark - 35 miles to San Francisco
- Novato - 25 miles to San Francisco
- Roseville - 20 minutes to Sacramento
- San Jose
- San Mateo - 20 miles to San Francisco
- Santa Rosa - 55 miles to downtown San Francisco
- Walnut Creek
- Atascadero - 15 miles to San Luis Obispo & Morro Bay
- Calabasas - LA County
- Carlsbad - 30 miles to San Diego, 50 miles to Santa Ana
- Cerritos - LA County
- Claremont - eastern Los Angeles County - 10 miles to Rancho Cucamonga & West Covina
- Del Mar - on the Pacific Ocean in San Diego County
- El Segundo - 15 miles to Los Angeles
- Encino - Northern LA
- Laguna Beach - 10 miles to Irvine & Mission Viejo
- Palm Springs
- Rancho Bernardo, San Diego
- Santa Barbara
- Simi Valley - 15 miles to Thousand Oaks
- Studio City - LA
- Thousand Oaks
On average initial evaluation/follow-up medication check
- Initial Child (2) 1 hour initials
- Follow ups 30 minute
- EMR is NextGen
- Base varies by geographic territory.
- Base salary $295K
- Plus Productivity bonus
- 6 Weeks PTO Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Full Medical Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k + 3% Employer Contribution
- Malpractice Insurance
- Flexible Schedules
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.