Full Time ObGyn Job MI
alarm 11 days ago
Posted by Med Career Center
Employer Med Career Center, Inc
About this Position
With the support of UP Health System - a Family Health Center is recruiting additional OB/GYN physicians to join their group practice (a designated FQHC). The incoming physician will practice the full scope of bread and butter OB/GYN with a focus on patient experience and patient safety. 10 days of hospital call is required with an average of 16 births/month. The Health System is a Duke Quality Affiliate with Joint Commission and Chest Pain Accreditation. We are also a Leapfrog Grade A facility!
- These sister cities in the breathtaking Upper Peninsula of Michigan have recently been named in the Top 100 most livable towns by Livability and in the Top 15 BEST places to live in the U.S. according to Outside Online
- Home to Michigan Tech University - premier university heavily recruited by Ford and GM with Division I, II and III NCAA athletics
- Recognized by US News and World Report for one of the best prep-schools in the country
- Diverse geography and coastal living complemented by a four-season climate
- Endless outdoor activities including back country skiing, water sports, world-class biking, hiking hunting and fishing
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive- Quality bonus- CME allowance- Sign-on bonus- Medical debt assistance- Relocation allowance- Residency stipend- Health benefits + Retirement plan- Marketing + practice growth assistance
About The Health System
Welcome to the Keweenaw Peninsula, where you'll find a warm, family-oriented community with excellent schools, a thriving arts scene and world-class year-round outdoor recreation.
The Health System provides comprehensive healthcare for the Upper Peninsula of Michigan through its three hospitals and many physician practices. This facility has been serving the Western Upper Peninsula of Michigan since 1896. It provides a broad range of services at its 36-bed hospital, which is home to the state's first Level III ASC-verified trauma center and emergency department; a 60-bed senior living community; and various physician practices and outlying clinics.
brings together small-town values and cosmopolitan diversity. Combined with the natural beauty of the area, it is a perfect place for people to explore their many and varied interests. The Keweenaw is home to two universities Michigan Technological University and Finlandia University and the community is influenced and benefits from the diversity, culture and high standards of living contributed to our small community. The Keweenaw Peninsula is often called Copper Country because of the amount of natural float copper found beneath the surface. In fact, at 90 percent pure, much of this copper is the purest in the world. The 19th century copper boom brought many immigrants whose traditions are still a part of the area today. Art galleries overflow with exhibits and fine arts centers bring music, theatrical, comedic and intellectual acts year-round.
The Keweenaw is a four-season wonderland for outdoor enthusiasts. Camping, fishing and hunting are popular year-round, and hundreds of miles in trail systems are developed for off-road motorized recreation such as ATVing and snowmobiling. There are hundreds of miles of trails for the avid silent sports culture, including hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing and Nordic skiing. And water sports beckon from the shores of Lake Superior.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.