Full Time Orthopedic Foot and Ankle Job TN
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by Med Career Center
Employer Med Career Center, Inc
Hospital is seeking a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join a bone and joint group practice in Middle Tennessee.
Special Requirement: The Ideal candidate will be comfortable performing Foot & Ankle and/or Hand Surgery.
Office space is fully furnished with state of the art equipment and is adjacent to the surgery center. General call will be required and shared with other physicians.
Base Salary Compensation Package May also Include:
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
The community is experiencing tremendous growth! The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate. The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University. Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and its a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- Voted by Money Magazine in 2019 - Best Place to Live in America!
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- County population of over 150,000 Mild climate with four distinct seasons
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
Start Date: 2022
Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.